Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I'm a bitch, I'm a lover.....

I'm a bitch I'm a lover
I'm a child I'm a mother
I'm a sinner I'm a sant
I do not feel ashamed
I'm your hell I'm your dream
I am nothing in between
You know, you wouldn't want it any other way

Sung by Alanis Morrisette


Is it wrong that I do this stuff to my husband?? He thinks it's mean and wrong ~ but I think it's funny ~ I won't apologize but I will say I know I have a warped sense of humour....



I didn't put the sticker on his nose ~ he was bored and put it on to make us laugh....and he got busy and forgot it was there ~ we did a lot of stuff and seen a lot of people before someone ask him ~ what is that on your nose?  When he reached for it, and realized he had it on all night he told me through my fits of laughter, I was mean.... Call me warped, but I get a kick out of stuff like this...LMAO

No comments:

Post a Comment