Monday, September 13, 2010

I Wanna Talk About Me.....

I wanna talk about me
Wanna talk about I
Wanna talk about number one
Oh my me my
What I think, what I like, what I know, what I want, what I see
I like talking about you you you you, usually, but occasionally
I wanna talk about meeeeee....

Sung by Toby Keith



Why does everyone decide to grocery shop on late Sunday afternoon when I need to prepare  for the busy week ahead ~ lunches, dinners, etc... ~ dammit I forgot to pick up something way back in aisle 3 and have to go back.....

I have to make sure I have enough to feed us for the week cause if you know me at all (and I know not many of you do;) the ONE thing I HATE is to stop at a grocery store after work!

I live in a city of 300,000 people ~ give or take ~ and I don't buy into today's society with the "it's all about ME and what I'm doing and screw YOU and what you're doing" attitude ~ I really don't, I'm a very giving and caring person, and I'd like to think we can work this out.  I don't even want to have the whole store to myself ~ how boring would that be?  I'd just like to *suggest* that 1/2 of you stay home until I finish ~ just think, if you stayed home while I shopped, I would be done faster, and I'd be home while you shopped. It's a win ~ win situation and we'd both be able to enjoy our shopping experience better.

I'm just saying.... :)



No comments:

Post a Comment