Saturday, January 29, 2011

There is Beauty in the World

Listen to the sound and lose it
Its sweet music and dance with me
There is beauty in the world
So much beauty in the world
Always beauty in the world
So much beauty in the world
Shake your booty boys and girls for the beauty in the world
Pick your diamond pick your pearl there is beauty in the world
All together now

Sung by Macy Gray


It's Saturday morning ~ it's 8am and I've been up since 5am.  I know ~ you think I'm crazy, I get up at 6:30 everyday for work and a lot of mornings these days, I have a hard time getting out of bed,  and I only get 2 days to sleep in ~ but I love coming downstairs to quiet!


I think it comes with age, but I like quiet these days ~ I never appreciated it before ~ I always needed some kind of noise to feel comfortable.  




Today I lit some candles for ambiance....





...and took advantage of the peace and quiet ~ There is nothing like sitting with a coffee by yourself and relaxing.  I check email and spend time at favorite websites ~ reading, learning, copying recipes I think I'd like to try!  No noise except the click of the my fingers on the keyboard!  



Even the dogs were taking advantage of this moment!

Soon it will be all over, and the noise of the day will begin ~ but I will bathe in the peace and quiet for now :)  Have a great Saturday.


Tracey Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment